Anaconda for Multimedia Fusion 2 is an open, cross-platform runtime, allowing you to export your applications and games to Windows, Mac and Linux. Since Anaconda uses OpenGL hardware acceleration, it's fast, and makes effects using GLSL shaders possible.
NOTE: Anaconda is deprecated. Please see Chowdren instead.
- Complete runtime for MMF2
- Runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- More than 50 ported extensions and objects so far
- GLSL shaders
- Extension development with Python
- (What more could you possibly want? A pony?)
Knytt Underground compiled with Anaconda, running under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
Anaconda is currently dual-licensed under the GPL and a commercial license. For more information on the licensing terms, please see the GitHub page. To purchase the commercial license, please contact me directly: matpow2 at gmail dot com
Please refer to the GitHub downloads page.