Anaconda for Multimedia Fusion 2 is an open, cross-platform runtime, allowing you to export your applications and games to Windows, Mac and Linux. Since Anaconda uses OpenGL hardware acceleration, it's fast, and makes effects using GLSL shaders possible.
- Complete runtime for MMF2
- Runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- More than 50 ported extensions and objects so far
- GLSL shaders
- Extension development with Python
- (What more could you possibly want? A pony?)
Knytt Underground compiled with Anaconda, running under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
Anaconda is currently dual-licensed under the GPL and a commercial license. For more information on the licensing terms, please see the GitHub page. To purchase the commercial license, please contact me directly: matpow2 at gmail dot com
Please refer to the GitHub downloads page.